Scholarship Value $750
Number of Scholarships 3
BCSTA’s Scholarships for Student Citizenship recognize graduating students for outstanding contributions they have made to their school and community.
These scholarships reflect BCSTA’s commitment to its values:
- Focus on students.
- Support lifelong learning.
- Support public education.
- Recognize the importance of community in public education.
- Provide opportunities to recognize and celebrate public education.
We wish all of British Columbia’s graduating students the best as they move forward with their education and careers.
The application deadline was 3:00 p.m. on February 29, 2024.
Late applications will not be accepted. Apply early if you anticipate having technical issues.
Three awards of $750 each will be distributed.
Scholarships will be paid directly to the graduating student’s post-secondary institution.
The scholarship recipients will be notified in late May or early June via email and their name(s) will be posted on BCSTA’s website.
This scholarship recognizes graduating B.C. public school students who have displayed exemplary citizenship within their school and community.
- Students must be graduating from a B.C. public school in the 2023/2024 school year.
- Students must be planning to attend a post-secondary institution.
- Students must submit a completed application in the required format by the application deadline.
- The scholarship is only available to residents of B.C.