Scholarship Value $500
Number of Scholarships 1
Pollard and Perrin Orthodontics Scholarship Eligibility:
To be eligible for the "West Kelowna Orthodontics Scholarship" a student must:
1) Be attending college or university no later than September of 2022.
2) Be attending college or university on a full-time or part-time basis no later than September of 2022.
3) Have achieved a GPA of 2.5 or greater during their last academic year.
4) Be a Canadian resident living anywhere in British Columbia.
5) Submit answers to the essay questions no later than 11:59 PM EST on the day of the deadline.
*Note that you can be enrolled in any field of study.