Scholarship Value $3,530
Number of Scholarships 26
The Community Foundation of the South Okanagan Similkameen offers bursaries to both graduating and returning students (Including adult students) in the South Okanagan Similkameen.
Eligible applicants must:
- be graduating from high school in the Regional District of the Okanagan Similkameen this year, or have graduated from high school in the RDOS within the last five years; OR
- have been a resident of the South Okanagan Similkameen region for at least the last five years.
PLEASE NOTE: We use a online application system. If you are unable to apply online, please contact our Grants Administrator at (236) 500-1243.
To begin your application: click on the “Apply Now” button below. You will be redirected to the online application system where you will be asked to create an account with a login name and password.
If you have applied to our bursary program in a previous year, please log in with your existing username and password. If you don’t remember your existing login information, please click the “Forgot Password” link.
Once you have created your account, you can start your application by clicking on the “Application – 2023 CFSOS Bursary” link.
You can access your application at anytime prior to final submission by logging in with your username and password.
In 2023, the following endowment funds will offer bursary awards:
1. Sharon Amos Legacy Fund for the Arts
This fund will typically offer three $500 awards.
2. Dr. John & Kathy Scarfo Bursary Fund
This fund typically will offer about ten $3,000 awards.
3. Thea Haubrich Legacy Fund
This fund will typically offer one or two awards from $250 to $500 each.
4. South Okanagan Indigenous Education Fund
This fund will typically offer two or three $700 awards.
5. Culver Family Bursary Fund
This fund will offer one $1,400 award.
6. Lynn & Brian Jackson Endowment for Fine Arts
This fund will offer one $500 award.
7. Irene & Charles Armstrong Bursary Fund
This fund will offer one $1,000 award.
8. L&R Supplementary Bursary Fund
This fund will offer one $800 award.
9. Eva & Herbert Rosinger Scholarship Fund
This fund will offer one or two awards totalling $3,530.
10. Alanna Matthew Fund
This fund will offer one award for $240.00
11. Kaleden Bursary Fund NOTE: You must apply for this bursary directly to the Kaleden Bursary Committee.