Scholarship Value $56,000
Number of Scholarships 250
If you’re applying to CapU as a new student, you can also apply for the entrance awards.
Scholarships, bursaries, and awards are financial assistance that you don't have to pay back.
Our entrance awards are given to new students to recognize and support achievement in academics, sports, and the arts. Some awards also look at financial need, and many awards are given for your commitment to community involvement and leadership.
Step 1 — Apply to CapU
Once you've applied to CapU, you'll get an email confirming your application with important information about how to log in to your myCapU account.
Step 2 — Apply online for entrance awards
One application will put you in the running for most entrance awards.
- Log in to your myCapU account following the instructions on your letter (see Step 1 above).
- Select Apply for SBAs.
- Select Entrance Awards for the term you will start your studies at CapU.
- Follow the instructions on the application and complete the required information.
- Read the declaration at the end of the application, confirm your agreement, and press the "Submit" button. You'll get confirmation on the screen that your online entrance award application has been successfully submitted.
Step 3 — Submit supporting documents to the Financial Aid & Awards office
- For some entrance awards, you also have to submit supporting documents.
- Check out the full requirements for each entrance award using the Scholarships, Bursaries & Awards Guide and submit your supporting documents to email@example.com.